This is the inaugural blog of Shit and Gamma Rays. My thanks to Mark for the title, and a whole slew of people for their support.
I probably won't blog here often. Not enough time, too much life. I've fled my MySpace blog. When your niece sends you a friend invite and you start thinking of all of the outlandish shit you've typed, it's time to go.
I don't have digital pictures of myself that I like, or a digital camera. You're welcome to send me some if you think it'll spice up my blog. Beyond that, not much left
2 comments:
sorry i hadn't commented up to this point, but thanks for the props. i hope all is well with you. when will you be gracing austin with your presence again?
sorry i hadn't commented up to this point, but thanks for the props. i hope all is well with you. when will you be gracing austin with your presence again?
Post a Comment