Tuesday, November 14, 2006

¡CUMPLEAÑOS FELICES!

New job, new rules, little time.

Also, to Jarad:

Unfortunately, it was late when I discovered that my phone at home does not carry long distance (perils of living paycheck to paycheck, I'm afraid). However, I did want to let you know that I have not forgotten that this day, 11/14 is your quarter century mark. I say to you what I say to everyone - may you live as long as you want, but never want as long as you live.

¡CUMPLEAÑOS FELICES!


¡CUMPLEAÑOS FELICES!


¡CUMPLEAÑOS FELICES!

5 comments:

Kimber said...

you should just move here and live with us for awhile.

Cryptic Animation said...

Thanks mi hermano! Muchas gracias!

I'm coming for Thanksgiving. We HAVE to hang out! Maybe even a late night of smoke, drink, and hashing out some script! Interested?

The Principle said...

Alas, moving to Seattle is a future possibility. It's worth noting though, that given my current state of affairs, it is not an impossibility.

And Jarad! How dare you even ask if I would be interested? The only possible conflict I could have is the job that provides me with $$ to live. In the words of my people, 'hell, motherfuck yeah, I'm down!'

Anonymous said...

Hey, Marshall! How's the new job? Better than the call center, I hope. You didn't come to Austin for Halloween. :( Will you come sometime in the future?

The Principle said...

Rachel:

No one can forsee the future, but, lest something incredible happens, I believe I will return to Austin BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR. hint, hint