Feliz Navidad !!!! Natal feliz !!!!
Joyeux Noël !!!! С Рождеством Христовым !!!!
Fröhliches Weihnachten !!!! Lystig Jul !!!!

Buon Natale !!!!
Vrolijke Kerstmis !!!!
Joyeux Noël !!!! С Рождеством Христовым !!!!
Fröhliches Weihnachten !!!! Lystig Jul !!!!

Buon Natale !!!!
Vrolijke Kerstmis !!!!
A very Merry Christmas And a Happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one Without any fear....
Let's hope it's a good one Without any fear....
LATE ADDITION

It is with sad and heavy heart that I inform you that James Brown, the Godfather of Soul, A.K.A. Soul Brother #1, a man who may have become something of a novelty in his later years, but in the early 70s turned the phrase 'I'm Black, and I'm Proud' into an anthem and pledge,
has died, this early Christmas morning, 2006. Our thoughts and prayers go with his family.


It is with sad and heavy heart that I inform you that James Brown, the Godfather of Soul, A.K.A. Soul Brother #1, a man who may have become something of a novelty in his later years, but in the early 70s turned the phrase 'I'm Black, and I'm Proud' into an anthem and pledge,has died, this early Christmas morning, 2006. Our thoughts and prayers go with his family.

No comments:
Post a Comment